Monday, December 7, 2009

Flourishes "All That Glitters"

I have been a long time admirer of Flourishes stamps. One of my blogging "heroes" Becca Feeken uses them frequently and she got me hooked before I even had any Flourishes stamps! On Friday I got my very first sets, one of those sets is All That Glitters. It's an absolutely GORGEOUS set of vintage ornaments and other trimmings. My favorite element is the frosted pinecone, because I remember having these colored ornaments on our tree when I was a kid, and I loved them so much. On this card, I stamped the pinecone in Memento "Rose Bud" ink and used Memento "Bamboo Leaves" ink on the pine needles stamp. I love that the set comes with an ornament string stamp, it's so cute :) I used a Hero Arts sentiment for the card with Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink. I used Glossy Accents on the froted part of the pinecone and sprinkled ultra fine glitter over the top.
I used Spellbinders Labels Five and the Fleur De Lis Pendant die along with the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I accented it with some Offray ribbon and Prima Marketing gems. All of the cardstock is from Couture Cardstock, love the bright colors!
Thanks for taking a peek, hope you're staying warm. I know I'm not, my fingers feel like frozen hotdogs as I'm typing this, eeek! Sounds like we're in for blizzard like conditions later on tonight and tomorrow as well. ick.

No comments:

Post a Comment