Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Snow snow snow

Well, we sure had a white Christmas this year! It was so cold on Christmas that pretty much everyone stayed indoors and traffic was a no go due to icy roads and white outs. Good thing we had planned to stay here anyway :) Now that the weather has calmed down, it's nice. Everything is white and yesterday we had freezing fog all day so the trees were all heavily frosted. It looked like a winter wonderland! Since I don't go back to classes until Jan 11, I hope to get some good scrapping and card making in. The kids are with my parents for the next few days, so the odds are with me so far!
I recently got my hands on some new Cuttlebug folders and I am loving the fleur de lis folder. So versatile and elegant! Here is a baby/wedding shower card I whipped up a couple days ago. Love how the embossing looks on the black paper, I should emboss on black more often.

I used my Silhouette to cut out the shapes and used a Melissa Frances rub-on in the center of the umbrella. Pretty easy!
I hope you are all enjoying the holidays, thanks for taking a peek.
~amy

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful as always! Love the two colors and sized of polka dots, I would never have thought to do that and it looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete