Friday, December 4, 2009

Oh my word it's COLD!


It's so cold today, I do believe that December is here with a vengeance! So maybe by posting this "warmest wishes" I can trick myself into thinking I'm warm. It would be nice!
I used a Stampabilities tree stamp for this card, it was so easy. I just stamped two trees in light green Memento ink and then the center one in darker green Memento ink. I used a glue pen on the unstamped parts of the tree and sprinkled glitter over the top for some snow. Then I just stamped with a Stampendous! sentiment stamp (Holiday Sayings) and cut it out with a Spellbinders Label Five. I just love that labels set, it's so versatile and elegant. I tied a ribbon around the front and glued the label to the bow with Beacon Adhesive's Fabri-Tac and I was done!
This is a really simple card that you could make a lot of at a time, I think it took me about 4 minutes to make. Well, I hope YOU are all staying warm. If not, just know that I understand your pain!
TFL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment