Thursday, March 18, 2010

Just sittin' here thinking' of you...

I just get a kick out of this card, I don't know why! The cute couch and cushion are from Nikki Sivils' "Victoria's Street" and this particular paper is loaded with different couches in red, green and blue. It's pretty cute :)

The photo frame was made with an SRM Sticker over red cardstock (Couture Cardstock).
The blue grid paper is from Jillibean Soup, I love that shade of blue.

To make the cushion, I cut it out - it's on the opposite side of the couch paper - and covered it with Glossy Accents. I used Fun Flock in white over the top to make it fuzzy.
The oval rug is half of a Spellbinder die cut (inside of the Poinsettia Frameabilities) and the border punch is from EK Success.
Thanks for taking a peek and don't forget to come back for the blog train on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment