Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sweet Easter Wishes for You!

When I was little, I distinctly remember hating the color brown. It was my Papa's favorite color and I just couldn't get over how awful I thought it was! After all, brown was the color of poo, was it not? ☺

Well I'm glad I've grown out of that phase, because I just love brown now. I love it with blue, I love it with pink, with green, and so many more options.
On this card, I used the bunny silhouette from American Crafts "Fresh" stamp set. I thought it looked like those hollow bunnies, so I stamped it in "Rich Cocoa" Memento ink (appropriate, eh?) and outlined it with a black Copic Multi Liner. I used a Signo Uniball white pen to make the eye and then filled it in with Glossy Accents to give it a hard chocolate coating. ♥♥♥

The sentiments are from Stampendous! (Sweet, for you) and Papertrey Ink (Easter Wishes). I used a Cuttlebug border die from Provo Craft to make the decorative edge and adhered some yummy pink Blumenthal Lansing buttons to finish it off.

You can't really see, but i stamped a line of the bunnies on the inside of the card. Well, thanks for taking a peek, hope you have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment