Monday, March 22, 2010

back from Spring break

Well, my Spring break is over - back to class today. boooo! I'm putting it off as long as possible.

I had a fun break and even got to teach a scrapbooking workshop in Gering, NE on Saturday. A fun time was had by all! I did catch a bit of a cold while I was there, so I'm sniffling and sneezing. I guess that's a perfect time for a "feel better" card then. :) I made this card before I left last week. I used the American Crafts "Fresh" stamp set (ladybug) and covered the little guys in Glossy Accents. The leaves are from the Spellbinders Nested Maple leaves set, and I embossed them with the Cuttlebug "Swiss Dots" folder.
I used Jillibean Soup paper "Alphabet Soup, Soup Staples" and a Papertry Ink "Mega Mixed Messages" sentiment propped up on a hand made banner.

I'm hoping that the weather continues to get warmer, it is officially Spring after all! Hope you have a great week, thanks for taking a peek :)

1 comment: