Friday, August 13, 2010

Boo!

OK, here's the deal - we don't really do Halloween. We let the kids trick-or-treat and they have a lot of fun, but we don't really decorate or do any other Halloweeny things. I take that back...we do carve pumpkins. But that's it. So why can't I stop making Halloween cards???????

I guess this is the only time of year that I get to do spooky themed cards and once I start doing them, I realize how fun they are. The colors, the mix of embellies, it's all different for Halloween cards. All I can say is that I hope people want to BUY Halloween cards this year, because I don't know what I'm going to do if I have to take most of these back home!

This card was made with the Nikki Sivils line again. That's where these ghosties came from. The sentiment was just made with The Paper Studio letter stamps. Everything's pretty simple on this card, the paper does most of the work! The bling lines are just from my stash, they're several years old - I had to cut them to fit. Oh, and the label is from Spellbinders Labels Eight
Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment