I have a THING for pumpkins. I think they are just so fun and I look forward to using them on all sorts of fall cards. These fun little guys are made with the brand new Spellbinders Jack 'O Lanterns and they are so fun to make! I also used the new Spellbinder Fanciful Holiday set for the "pumpkin vine" and the new Spellbinder Labels Seventeen for this card. To make the jack 'o lanterns:
1. die cut and emboss them from light orange cardstock.
2. Before taking off the dies, ink over them with dark orange and green ink.
3. Place die cuts on yellow paper and cut around the yellow so you will have the "glowing face" showing through.
4. Adhere the jacks to the yellow paper and using a small tip adhesive applicator or adhesive pen, cover the yellow and add glitter (Or just add Stickles).
5. Make up a whole bunch of these little guys because they're so much fun :)
I used foam adhesive to prop the little guys up on the vines to add some dimension.
Thanks for taking a peek!