Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Still using up that hand-stamped paper!

And I'm not to the bottom of my stack yet ☺ If you're new, make sure you check out the "Hand Stamped Vintage" post on how I created the patterned papers you see here. I also used a flower I had left over from this layout, if you want to check that out as well. I love hodge-podge cards, they're so quick and easy!

I literally threw this card together in 3 minutes. I already had the papers done and the embellishments were left over from other projects. The kite was left over from a card that just didn't seem to need an extra kite after I looked at it a second time. The vintage image is from Crafty Secrets. I scraped the bottom of my tiny block alpha barrel to spell "happy birthday" and the line of cupcakes is all that is left from a Hambly transparency. Thanks for taking a peek :)

1 comment:

  1. Love that vintage image, and the beautiful stamped papers you've paired it with!! This is a really FUN card :)

    ReplyDelete