Monday, August 29, 2011

The Great Pumpkin

No, I'm still not quite ready to give up summer.

This week, Hobby Lobby tried to entice me to do so with its holiday scented aisles and pretty decor, but I plugged my nose and walked on by. Having a fully stocked Christmas section by mid July is a bit nauseating, but I have to admit that once the fall decor goes up and they bring out all those warm, spicy candles and pumpkins - well, I get a little excited.
I love pumpkins.
I love cinnamon.
I love fall colors.
I love baking and chilly evenings.

*sigh*
Ok, so maybe I can still hold onto summer with one hand and use the other to smell fall candles. I guess I'm wavering a little. I really do like pumpkins a lot.
Here's a little card I made, hoping to get all that fall nonsense out of my system.
It didn't work.
I think I may do more.
Thanks for taking a peek ;)

Supply List:
Pumpkin: Spellbinders Nested Pumpkins dies, Provo Craft Cuttlebug embossing folder (Ornamental Iron), American Crafts cardstock
Tickets: Unity Stamp Co, Cosmo Cricket paper, Memento ink
Stickers: American Crafts Thickers
Card base: American Crafts Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket paper

1 comment:

  1. Really great card! I am definitely ready for at least some cooler temps! I also love everything single thing about fall! Glad I found your blog. Happily following now! :)

    ReplyDelete