Monday, April 6, 2009

I've Just About Had it!

With this weather that is. It's April and the high today is going to be 34 degrees. Not only that, but winds are gusting up to 35 MPH out there. YUCK! :(

The only thing that makes me feel better when the weather is like this is to make nice warm cards. Here is one I'd like to share today.


I got this pretty pink ribbon in a bag at Hobby Lobby this week. It was a GREAT deal, and I will be doing this more often! It was a bag of 30 different ribbons, each one yard long. They're all solid colors, but some are satin, some are gross grain. All of them beautiful! The bag was only $1.99, so I'm thinking this is how I'm going to buy my ribbon from now on. 1 yard of ribbon makes several cards, and then I don't have a ton of ribbon spools to store either. So check out your local HL, and see if they have these bags!

And speaking of other awesome deals, don't waste any time - go to Melissa's blog! She's giving away a Cuttlebug...yes a CUTTLEBUG! And that's not even all, so get over there :)

You Are My Sunshine Card

Paper: Cosmo Cricket, Daisy D's, American Crafts Cardstock

Sentiment: Cosmo Cricket

Accessories: Cuttlebug, Swiss Dots folder, Textile folder, Fiskars scallop scissors, ColorBox pigment ink, Misc Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment