Wednesday, April 1, 2009

One can never have too many...

Extra Thank You cards! I had some odds and ends left over from other projects, and that's how this simple card was born.

The tan piece is handmade paper that I've had for years. It's the kind of paper you would make a "tear bear" out of. I embossed it with my Cuttlebug and inked over it with some Linen Distress Ink. I used an old pair of fiskars decorative edge scissors to cut out the white part of the card in the center. I used Verve and Luxe stamps for that and distressed around the edge with ink. The lace trim was a small piece that I might otherwise have thrown away...but if you know me, you know I just don't DO that! ;)
This card represents one of the wonderful reasons I love card making - With just a few scraps and handy tools, you can always make a fun card.
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment