Monday, April 27, 2009

Sherbet Challenge at sb.com

One of my critique groups at sb.com is doing a Sherbet color challenge and here is my LO.

I think I may add another title in pink Thickers above the buttons and below the rub-ons, it just doesn't seem complete yet. I don't know, I have to look at it for another day and see if it grows on me.



I love the colors though, I've been using them all spring if you didn't already notice, LOL! I used my new butterfly die for the Cuttlebug. I just love that thing, I've been using it like crazy. I love how you can have so many different looks with the different butterfly embossing folders or just leave it plain.

Paper: Cosmo Cricket "Honey Pie" and American Crafts Tropicals cardstock
Rub-ons: Cosmo Cricket
Accessories: The Paper Studio Buttons, Cuttlebug (machine, die cut, embossing folder), Misc. beaded trim, Signo Uniball white pen

1 comment:

  1. I love these colors! So pretty. I think it is cute as is but adding pink Thickers would look good too. Adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete