Monday, April 20, 2009

Wow, sorry about that!

I can't believe a week went by and I didn't update! Now in my slight defense, this weekend was our Easter (called Pascha) and so we were pretty busy. I have also been working on new Scrap 'n Art items for the July/August issue, so I can't share any of that. Hopefully this next week will be a little more productive for the 'ol blog!

Hobby Lobby has their inks 50% off this week, that is one of the best sales EVAH! I probably need to go today if I'm going to get anything because by the end of the week it is so picked over. I don't really need a lot, but I realized I no longer have any brown dye ink and that is a huge staple for me. In order to actually go to HL though, that would mean I have to get dressed. DRATS! I'm still drinking coffee! Ok, maybe in an hour ;)
Anyway, this is a card I did a couple weeks ago and submitted to a mag. Well they never contacted me so here it is! So is the papercrafting life. I used Cosmo Cricket's "Honey Pie" paper, that stuff is so cool. I cut out the scalloped oval and the circle with my Spellbinders, the pale pink die cut behind that was done on my Silhouette. The white paper is embossed with the Cuttlebug "textile" embossing folder and the ribbon is from HL. Part of my bag o ribbon that I got (30 yards of ribbons for $1.99) The sentiment is from JustRite Stampers.
Well, thanks for coming and taking a peek, hope you all have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment