Saturday, April 11, 2009

Weekend, ah

I don't know what it was about this week, but it just seemed packed FULL of stuff! I didn't have time to play (scrap) with my new stuff yet and I didn't get any cards done either. boo. Part of that was that the kids were home on Thursday and Friday, so our schedules were changed a bit. I usually have an hour and a half to myself when I get home from work. I get off at 1:30 and the kids get out of school at 3.
Also the weather can't seem to decide what it's doing. One day was 70 and the next was 32 and it SNOWED AGAIN. Major unhappy face. We don't have any snow on the ground now, but I know it was there and that's enough to bother me ;)

The card I'm sharing today is one that I made last weekend. I just can't get enough of this Cosmo Cricket Honey Pie paper! It's not a new collection, but once I started using it, I just couldn't stop.
The stamped hearts and sentiment are from Verve Stamps, I started with a white square and then cut away the corners with a decorative corner punch. I used chestnut pigment ink from Clearsnap (colorbox) to ink all around the edges. I love how the cat's eyes are their own sponges for blending!
I added the pearls and then attached it to the card with foam dots. TFL!
Paper: Cosmo Cricket, The Paper Studio
Ink: Tsukineko, Clearsnap
Accessories: Martha Stewart border punch, misc. pearls

1 comment:

  1. i love the slight distressing around the edges and the pearls make this so elegant and a one of a kind card

    ReplyDelete