Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blessed Pascha!


I hope that you all have a blessed Pascha (Easter, for my Western readers)! ☺



I stamped the egg with a stamp I received from an Orthodox online bookstore. If you want to get it for yourself, let me know and I can point you in the right direction. I used "Detail Copper" embossing powder from Stampendous! and VersaMark ink. I colored it in with a Copic marker and used a DecoArt gold paint pen to outline the Oval Spellbinders Nestability die cut. I layered an embossed piece of pearly bronze paper behind it (Cuttlebug Ornamental Iron) and a metallic gold paper cut with a Standard Scalloped Square Spellbinders Nestability.


I embellished it with Prima Marketing pearls and used Basic Grey letter stickers (old-not sure which collection) to write "Pascha."


Have a wonderful day and thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment