Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A little Earth Lovin'


I love the "Earth Love" Mini Deck from Cosmo Cricket, but realized that it's mostly been sitting in my paper container - unused. I had to do another butterfly card, and loved how this paper coordinated! I paired it with some Kraft paper, because that just seemed like an earthy thing to do ;)


I usually do a bow on my cards somewhere, but decided to do a simple ribbon this time around and accent it with buttons. I like how it sort of framed the sentiment as well. I didn't actually plan that out, but it's always nice when things work the right way!
I've only got a couple of weeks of classes and then finals week after this week is over. Makes me want to smile and scream at the same time! Smile because break is so close I can TASTE it and scream because I only have a few days left to do a LOT OF WORK!!! So if I just fall off the face of my blog for a while, please know that I will be back in full creative force sometime in May. :) Thanks for taking a peek!

Paper: Couture Cardstock, Cosmo Cricket
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Mega Mixed Messages"
Ink: Memento "Rich Cocoa"
Embellishments: Prima Marketing Pearls, The Paper Studio buttons, Misc. ribbon
Tools: Cuttlebug machine and Butterflies die

No comments:

Post a Comment