Monday, April 26, 2010

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

It's a bit out of focus and in a ways in the distance, but it's THERE! This is my last week of classes and then next weeks is finals week. I got quite a few of my end of the year projects finished up this past weekend (which meant NO scrapping whatsoever). I do have a 10 page paper to do this week and practices for a finals week live performance for my Oral Interp of Lit class, but that's it for now. Later on this week, I'll have a take home final and then a big final on finals week for my Euro Lit class. And then I'm done for the summer :) Wa-hoo!


I really hope to get a lot of papercrafting done after classes are over. I have a couple weeks where the kids are still in school and I'll be out, so that should make it easier.

In the meantime, here's a card that I made for a friend. I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the flowers and embellished them with pearls and crystals from Prima Marketing. The sentiment was cut with a Cuttlebug die, and the bottom was simply made by layering Martha Stewart floral lace border punched sections over each other.
Thanks for taking a peek, I hope that your week is fab!

1 comment:

  1. Go AMY! :) LOVE that card! I need to get that embossing folder. :)

    ReplyDelete