Monday, May 3, 2010

Almost there now

Well, I'm down to finals week and then SUMMER! I don't actually have too much to do in the way of finals, so that's nice. whew!

The May/June issue of Scrap 'n Art came out and WOWEEE, is it awesome! So many amazing projects from all over, if you're not a subscirber, you need to be! Here's a sneaky peek...

Did you have a fun National Scrapbooking Day? I entered so many contests it was crazy, CRAZY I tell you. No wins yet, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. ☺

I haven't had time to do non-Scrap 'n Art stuff just yet, but here are a couple from the Jan/Feb issue that I can share with you now. The first one is one of my favs, I just love that iris stamp by Stamp Zia! I stamped with "Tuxedo Black" Memento ink and colored the flowers with Copics. Did I mention I love irises? :) I also like sticking a sentiment to a bow with Beacon Adhesives "Fabri-Tac." No need for foam dots, the middle of the bow is just perfect to make the sentiment pop out. For the scalloped border, I used one side of the Spellbinders scalloped frame die.

Here's another Stamp Zia stamp in action, the cattails! I just love this image for masculine cards, I'm going to have to pull it out again for Fathers Day. I love it paired with these Graphic 45 papers as well, they have a nice masculine quality.

Well, I hope that you have a great week and thanks for taking a peek :)

No comments:

Post a Comment