Saturday, May 22, 2010

Apples to Apples




I love any sorts of papers, stamps, etc with fruit on them. Looking through my Unity Stamps, I came across this cute little tree set that I hadn't used in a long time (it's the Tiny Trinity set). I was in the mood for some red and green but didn't feel like Christmas cards just yet - so I did apple trees! I just stamped the trees in brown and colored them with Copic Ciao and Spica markers. If you look carefully, you can see the glittery leaves on a few of them.
Isn't that green ribbon fun? It's from good old Hobby Lobby, I just can't get enough ribbons. Well, hope that you have a great weekend, and thanks for taking a peek!
Cardstock: Paper Accents
Adhesive: Beacon Adhesives
Tools: Spellbinders Nestabilties, Martha Stewart Double Edge punch
Stamps: Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: Memento
Other: Copic markers, Hobby Lobby Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment