Thursday, May 13, 2010

Better late than never


I got this card finished early this afternoon, but didn't get around to blogging until tonight. I made up a few graduation cards to take to the store. I'll post one of those tomorrow, it's really super easy but I like how it turned out.

I made this card with that cute onesie paper from Hambly Studios. I matted that paper with some lemony yellow cardstock scraps I had lying around, and I embossed the very bottom of it with the Textile embossing folder from Cuttlebug. I used my Martha Stewart Double Edge Doily Lace punch to punch out a matching shimmery pink border and cut it in half to use on either side. I finished it off with some foam American Crafts Thickers (covered in Diamond Glaze and glitter), pastel buttons and some pretty ribbon.
Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment