Friday, May 14, 2010

ConGRADulations!

I don't really make graduation cards. I don't get excited about them for some reason. The only ones I've made in the past have been for good friends or for those whose receptions I was invited to. So when the store asked for a few grad cards, I decided to go SIMPLE. The only stamp I had was a "congrats to the grad" stamp that is quite small. It's good for the inside of the card, but I needed something for the outside.

So I got into my sticker letter drawer and got out a couple of sheets in the colors I wanted to use. I usually dislike school colors for cards (unless they're for guys) so I chose pink/steel/light green. I don't remember seeing this idea before, but I'm sure it's been done - it's not THAT original, LOL! Did I mention how quickly this card came together? 2 minutes. TWO MINUTES!!! That's awesome. Now the Stickles on the American Crafts Thickers however, took 4 hours to dry. oh well. Such is the life of a papercrafter.
thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment