Friday, April 9, 2010

Oops, I did it again...

...and still liked the results! I may hold off on getting new B plates until I exhaust my fun with these 3/4 cut butterflies. Here's another, that didn't quite cut all the way through. The "feelers" were still stuck pretty well to the white paper, but I was able to slip the butterfly dots embossing folder over the part that was cut and emboss it. then I just adhered the very bottom back to where it was with a "Mini Adhesive Square" from Glue Arts.

The yellow is an ancient piece of that crafting raffia that used to be so popular. I bunched it with an Adhesive Square (did you know that Glue Arts Adhesive Squares are paper thin and SUPER stretchy? They're stronger than Glue Dots and way more versatile). I stretched it around the raffia a few times and then adhered buttons over the stretched Adhesive Squares.

Cardstock: Paper Accents, Couture Cardstock
Adhesive: Beacon Adhesives "Zip Dry," Glue Arts "Adhesive Square, Mini Adhesive Squares"
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Mega Mixed Messages"
Ink: Clearsnap
Tools: Provocraft Cuttlebug machine, Butterflies die, Fiskars border punch "Sunburst"
Misc: The Paper Studio Buttons, raffia

No comments:

Post a Comment