Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christmas Ornaments

I love vintage style Christmas ornaments, especially this set from Flourishes - All That Glitters. Aren't those ornaments just beautifully detailed? It's so much fun coloring them in!

On this card, I used the lovely Spellbinders Labels Fourteen and I stamped the ornaments on top. I stamped separate ornaments on left over white cardstock so I could double layer them. I colored them pretty simply with Copic markers and glittered them with Stickles (Christmas Red) and some loose white glitter. I edged the label with a DecoColor Gold paint pen. The white sparkly branch is something I picked up at Hobby Lobby last season. I knew I wanted to stay with white, so it was perfect.
The "Joy" is from the Hero Arts clear set, Holiday Sayings and I stamped with Memento ink.
Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment