Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall

Fall is here! The weather has been so amazing, I am loving it. We don't tend to get a long fall here, sometimes it seems like it's hot right up until it snows! The last week and a half has been just great, and I hope it lasts!



The funny thing about all this fall business is that I just keep yearning to do winter cards! I look forward to snow and Christmas cards all year because they're my very favorite. So while I'm hoping that the fall weather sticks around, my creative mojo is making a snowman while listening to Christmas music.

This was made with Hero Arts stamps (clear and wood mounted). The snowman is part of a Build a Snowman set, and it is SO FUN! For the background, I used a wood mounted background stamp with Versamark ink. Then I brushed Perfect Pearls over the top - so in real life, the snowflakes are quite sparkly. To make the frame on the background paper, I simply used Copic markers and drew around it before machine stitching a straight edge.

Thanks for taking a peek :)

1 comment: