Monday, October 18, 2010

Pink Greetings

Here is another card in the non-traditional Christmas category. It reminds me of the fun, colored trees in the Peanuts cartoon when Charlie Brown goes to find a tree. I stamped the tree in Memento Rose Bud ink and used a Zig glue pen and glitter to accent it. I adhered the pearl beads (not flat backed pearls, but round beads) with Glossy Accents - I wanted those buggers to stay put!

I used Spellbinders dies for the card and center shapes - Curved Rectangles and Labels Seventeen. This is a very simple card. It has detailed touches, but they're easy details that look deceptively hard. I finished this card in about five minutes from beginning to end.
In weather news, it's CHILLY! We're having a wonderful fall and I hope it sticks around. The trees are beautiful and I am enjoying not having to use air conditioning or the heat. I'm also on fall break from classes - it's only a four day weekend, but every little bit helps :)
Thanks for taking a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment