Friday, October 22, 2010

Fall & Winter

This has been a wonderful fall, but a quick look to the weather forecast for next week let me know that our glorious weather might be coming to an end. We have had fantastic fall foliage for this part of the US and the weather has been high 60's to mid 70's. Lovely. It's supposed to be a high of 50 next week, and while that's not horribly cold, it's not exactly nice either. *sigh*

I still have a few fall cards left in me, despite the weather. On this card, I used the new Spellbinders Lacey Squares and the limited edition Nested Pumpkins. I love pumpkins :) I crimped the larger pumpkin with an old Fiskars paper crimper and inked over it. On the smaller pumpkin, I stamped the sentiment (Papertrey Ink - Mega Mixed Messages) and outlined it with a glue pen. I sprinkled orange glitter on top to match the ribbon.
I used a Stampabilities music background stamp on the Lacey Square and inked over the edges as well.
Well, I guess I'd better get around and actually enjoy today. My class was cancelled for today and the kids are on fall break so maybe a trip to the park is in order.
Thanks for taking a peek!


1 comment: