Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Awesome mail day, but just too busy

Ok, so I finally got my amazing and awesome box of adhesive! 3L is now contracted with Scrap 'N Art and so we get to exclusively use their adhesive in our eZine projects. And it is a BIG 'ol box!
I also got my Cuttlebug from Heidi! Thanks girl! So needless to say, after work I was standing in line at Hobby Lobby, 40% off coupons in hand buying a set of Spellbinders nestabilities and an embossing folder. :) Love those 40% off coupons. I have one more that I will hopefully use tomorrow on the Swiss Dots embossing folder. They're only $3 with the coupon, so not bad at all. HL didn't have the dots in stock today, but they were putting away a huge mountain of boxes and said to check back tomorrow.

So as you can see, it was a good mail day. However, I had to work until 1:30PM and then I was busy with Levi and the kids until late afternoon. The kids had their spring "Mooosical" tonight, and we just got back from that. Talk about funny! There was a little kindergartner that stepped up to the very front of the stage after one of the songs and waved her little arm off. When whoever she was waving to didn't wave back, she stood on her tippy tip toes and waved even harder. She was up there for a good 20 seconds while people laughed until she finally got waved at and walked back with the other kids! :) A total Junie B Jones moment for sure.

There were little boys who were just groovin' away too. During the Chicken song that the Kindergartners did, one little boy seemed to forget all his G rated moves and morphed into VHS chicken...spanking moves and all. That was a sight! He also had a speaking part and after he finished, proceeded to stick his eye into the microphone and make a huge crazy face.

Of course Micah and Alexis were awesome as well, just nothing that stood out like those other kids. Alexis had a line and delivered it perfectly. Micah was in an air band, playing some sort of air guitar like a maniac. It looked kind of like he was frantically brushing lint off of his shirt.
Well, I have to get back downstairs to play with my cuttlebug. Here's a card I did this weekend, probably in the hopes of more spring like weather. Peace out!

1 comment: