Saturday, March 21, 2009

MIA!

Sorry I wasn't here posting this past week. It's our down time from Scrap 'n Art and I was just taking a bit of a breather. Not to mention I worked tues-friday this week, and the kids were also on Spring break. So it was a bit hectic!

Here are a few late photos from the last few weeks. Micah's birthday party where they made cookie pizzas and the Spring Mooosical.

I've been making some more Mothers Day cards lately, I might get those uploaded this weekend sometime.




2 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous! WOW, I'm just starting to make cards and you are so inspiring. If you have any tips, tricks, techniques, or advice for a newbie card maker, it would be appreciated! Once again, beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i meant to post that with the cards, sorry!

    ReplyDelete