Thursday, March 26, 2009

Come on Spring!


We've had a few really nice days so far this late winter/early spring. Today is not one of those days. BRRRRRR it's freezing and windy and just not conducive to those spring thoughts I'd like to be thinking!

I did this card a few days ago for a contest when it was actually feeling nice and springy outdoors. I didn't win the contest, but I still like the card :) It just says "spring" when I look at it!

I created the pink background paper with Clearly Inspired stamps and a white Signo pen. The swirly journal spot is a stamp from Unity, the butterfly and sentiment are from Verve. I used Tsukineko ink and Fiskars scallop scissors (small and large). The cardstock is the tropicals pack from American Crafts.
For those who aren't getting the nice spring weather, this card is for you!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy, I was checking out all the blogs from the sb.com thread, thought I'd stop by yours :) Love your cards, they're so pretty! Have a great day! xxx Marlene

    ReplyDelete