Monday, March 2, 2009

Best Wishes


I love to create my own paper to use on cards. For the patterned paper on this card, I started out with a sheet of Watercolor paper. I stamped the music stamp over top (Stampendous!) in black Brilliance ink and then stamped some swirls over the music in clear Tsukineko ink. I embossed them with clear powder and then rubbed different colors of Momento ink over the images. Where I stamped the clear image, it showed up white with just the black music showing through.

The sentiment is from Crafty Secrets and so is the magic wand. They're not in the same set, but I wanted to use the magic wand with the "wishes" sentiment to make a magical and whimsical sort of theme. I applied Martha Stewart glitter flakes to Glossy Accents on the sentiment circle.


Here is the inside sentiment of the card. The sentiment and the flowering branch are both from Crafty Secrets. I colored the branch in with pink copics and a green Sakura stardust pen. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment