Monday, March 30, 2009

In Black and White

Today I'd just like to share another quick card :) I haven't done much black and white stuff lately, and I forgot just how much I love it! The stamps are from Unity (tree), Stampendous! (bird and sentiment). The cut border was done with a Paper Studio border punch. Those Paper Studio punches are awesome, they do straight borders, 2 circles, an oval and a square with just one punch. Gotta love that!

The solid paper is also from The paper Studio, with exception of the blue which is American Crafts cardstock. The houndstooth is from Tinkering Ink, I've had that paper for a couple years now I think and never used it. I used Kaisercraft blue gems on the tree, I just picked up those at my LSS last week.
And of course I cuttlebugged the white circle and the black background with Swiss Dots.
TFL!

No comments:

Post a Comment